The Jumper Dress

I've never been one to wear a jumper dress, they always reminded me of when I was younger and my grandmother would dress me in the not-so-cutest dresses. It all changed last year around this time when I started following bloggers and seeing their personal styling of the jumper dress. It changed my entire outlook. This classic piece would definitely become a part of my wardrobe for autumn.

This year I've had a a bit of a change in style. I realize now that I'd rather invest in a few key pieces that are classic and timeless instead of wasting my money on trendy pieces. So far it's been going really well and I've found that getting dressed in the morning isn't so difficult anymore. I knew that a jumper dress is an item that I'll wear year after year and will get so much use of. 

I've noticed through shopping around that I am very particular about what type of jumper dress I want. A roll or funnel neck are definitely a must, sometimes settling for just a classic crew neck. It is autumn after all and with the warmer temperatures I like higher necks to keep myself warm. I tend to get cold veryyyy quickly.

If you ever catch me enjoying some free time I'm almost always on my phone looking at other bloggers pictures on Instagram for inspiration. I came across a picture from  Hollie's blog, where she's wearing this super cute jumper dress from Topshop. To make it even more cuter, it's only $75!! You can be sure that I added this to my must have list! What do you all think of jumper dresses?




Only $50!

Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to follow me on instagram, username mariekaylax

Comments

Popular Posts