Zara Haul






Hello everyone! I'm really excited about this post, as Zara has been KILLING it lately. I'm a huge sucker for their Basics collection. I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 times I shop there everything is from that line. I find that going into Spring, my style hasn't changed too much yet. I still look for basic, simple tops and I'm definitely a denim kind of girl. To switch up my looks from winter to spring I'm trying to add lighter denim to my collection and I've been loving high waisted denim in a vintage light wash. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair, but I think I may have found a pair I love at Zara. They're the 80's high rise and the wash is so flattering. I'm always a little hesitant to go for a lighter wash denim. I'm convinced they make my legs look huge, and that's definitely not the look I'm going for. My go-to denim inspiration is of course Lorna Luxe. I could scroll through her instagram feed all day for inspiration. She pulls off this effortless chic vibe that I'd love to be able to pull off.

So I decided to do this haul a bit different than usual... I actually recorded a video showing you all what I purchased. This was wayyyy out of my comfort zone and I don't know how I feel about it yet. This won't be the new usual for me, I still love editing all the pictures and posting them here, but I figured what the heck. Sometimes it's so much easier to just hit record and start talking. I will admit it did take me a few tries to get through my little introduction haha. Looking back through all the recordings was quite comical. I'm certainly an awkward person. I just hope you all can look part the quirkiness and maybe get some Zara inspiration from it. Ohh, and make sure your volumes up, I talk a bit low. (:

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I hope you will follow me on either here or Bloglovin. I also have an Instagram account, mariekaylaxx



Items Mentioned:
Leather Trousers / I purchased these in an XS
High Wait Denim / I purchased these in a 26
Black Top / I purchased this in an XS
White Top / I purchased this in an XS
Ivory Top / I purchased this in an XS

Comments

Popular Posts