Fall Haul


 Ahhhh, it is finally starting to truly feel like fall around here. Que the immense amount of shopping I'll be doing in search of the perfect fall/winter staples. I'd say I'm off to a pretty good start though, purchasing a few pieces from H&M, Gap, Banana Republic, and some new beauty items from Ulta. I originally filmed a video for this thinking it'd be much easier to go through what I purchased, but I clearly am not made to be sitting in front of the camera. I watched it back and was so embarrassed. I'll stick to posting pictures for now.

I began this season with a must have list of items that I felt my wardrobe needed. I've always been one to go into the actual store to find what I'm looking for, but I've finally been introduced to the world of online shopping. I just can't believe how long it's taken me! Anywho, I knew I was being very particular about what I wanted and I knew the only way I could do that was to search online. I've had very little luck shopping in stores. How hard it is to find a high neck jumper dress that hits above the knee?! Let me tell you, ridiculously impossible. Although I did just find one at TJ Maxx yesterday, didn't buy it, and now I'm regretting my decision. Maybe a quick trip there will be on my agenda for the day. I did purchase a lot of my must haves in this haul, but unfortunately I have yet to order my perfect jumper dress, sighhhh. BUT I do believe I have finally found one that may be what I've been looking for. This dress seems to be exactly what I've been looking for and the price is so good! Now the only decision I need to make is what color...

I must congratulate you at this point for making it to this part of the post. I guess I do tend to waffle on about nonsense. I'll try to work on that. Below you'll find what I've recently bought, along with links so you can purchase them yourself. I'm still waiting on a pair of boots I've ordered from Steve Madden. Be on the lookout for that post once those come in. Thank you so much for reading! Make sure to follow the blog for more posts.

You may remember be going on and on about how badly I have wanted a camel coat. Can you believe I found this one at the outlet store? It's absolutely gorgeous and the fit is perfect!

A faux fur vest has been on my wishlist for some time now. I've always strayed away from though because I never wanted to be too "over the top". I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing them and they all looked so great so I knew it was time for me to get one of my own. I found this one at Gap of all places, who would've thought? It's the perfect color and it's so soft and comfortable when worn. I can't wait to style this beauty. And while I'm on the subject of Gap, holy moly they're jacket and coat selection on their website it to die for! I think I have some new items to add to my wishlist. Definitely check it out if you have a moment, they seem to be having a friends & family sale going on. 40% off everything online, and 50% off everything in store.

Sweater from H&M, but sold out. Similar style here
I've seen this sweater on many bloggers, but it was always sold out whenever I'd go to buy it. Luckily, I was able to snag the last one before it sold out again. The only size left was a medium, but after trying it on I'm very pleased with the fitting. It's even long enough to possibly wear as a dress. I'll have to see about that once my boots arrive. It's honestly one of the comfiest sweaters I've ever purchased. 
MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture, MAC Amplified Lipstick in Half 'N' Half, Benefit Porefessional Primer, It Cosmetics CC Cream in Light
I've only heard great things about this CC cream. It's taken me awhile, but I can't wait to do my makeup today to finally use this! The primer is a favorite of mine. I only purchased the mini here, but you can get the full size. I tried this MAC lipstick on in the store and fell in love. It is a great fall/winter shade. The lip pencil I'm a little so so about. The color barely shows up. I'll give it a few more chances though.



Comments

Popular Posts