Sephora VIB Sale

It's finally that time of year again! I always love when the VIB sale rolls around. It's always my chance to snag a few of the beauty products that I've been lusting after for quite some time. I tend to not shop for my everyday essentials during the sale, more just things that have been on my wishlist. Although, this year I included one of my favorite self tanners on the list just to get it with that added discount. I find it difficult to purchase something I know I don't need, but with a 20/15% savings who could pass that up? I've included my personal top picks for the sale. Some of these things I've wanted for sooooo long, and some I can honestly admit that Youtube made me buy it. Enjoy and let me know what you'll be purchasing during the sale! Also, keep a look out for my beauty gift sets post coming soon! Thank you for reading!
Instagram: mariekaylaxx
1. / 2. (Color: Naked Ambition) / 3. / 4. (Color: Meringue) / 5. (Color: Sandwash Pink) / 6. / 7. / 8.

Comments

Popular Posts