Some Favorites...

When it comes to my makeup routine, I've always been very simplistic about it. I'm not super into a chiseled contour or crazy eye makeup. Sure, when I first started playing around with makeup it was all about experimenting with vibrant colors, but over the years I've learned that less is more.
My makeup looks come and go in different phases, and currently it's been very natural and simple. When I say natural though, don't think a light skin tint. I still go for a medium to full coverage foundation. I love love love bronzer beyond what words could explain, and I love me a good highlight. Not a blinding, in your eyes kind of highlight, just a subtle glow to the skin. And lastly, I always have and always will be a fan of a fabulous nude lip. It's all I ever wear and I'm a firm believer in not having enough nude lipsticks and gloss. I've tried on a few rare occasions to rock a bold lip, but I just don't think I have the lip shape for it. It's too dramatic looking on myself and I can't pull it off. So without further adieu, here are my latest makeup favorites. Be sure to leave me a comment on here or on my instagram letting me know what your latest makeup favorites are and I'll be sure to check them out! Thanks so much for reading and be sure to follow me on Instagram, mariekaylaxx

Xoxo

 Nars Blush in Orgasm / Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Mocha / Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard / Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter in Molten Gold / LA Girl Pro Matte Foundation in Medium Beige
This blush is GORGEOUS! I can't believed it's taken me this long to try it since it's been a cult favorite for years. I received it as a gift with purchase so it's a small size, but this is one of those products that I'll always have in my collection.
I know I said I'm not that into a contoured face, but I couldn't help but to try these contour sticks. The formula is so creamy and smooth, and it's so lightweight I can't even feel it when I put it on. I'm sure you could go in with a heavier hand if you wanted a chiseled face, but I like going in with a steady hand and just lightly applying it.
I think I've mentioned this concealer before in a previous post, but oh my, it is just THAT good. It instantly brightens up my undereye and I'm constantly asked what I'm using.
I did say I love me a good highlighter and this is an AMAZING one at such an affordable price. This isn't my go to everyday highlighter, I normally reach for soft and gentle by MAC, but this is my go to night out highlighter. I wore it just the other night for a girls night and my friend couldn't stop commenting on it.
I saw this foundation mentioned in a youtube video and didn't think anything of it. I forgot Ulta carries this brand so while I was shopping I saw this foundation displayed and figured what the heck. Oh my God! This is one of my favorited foundations of all time. It's even up there with my Hourglass Vanish Stick Foudation. I love the finish of it and all my products layer beautifully over it. This is definitely a must try.

Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Child Star
Shop these in Ulta on March 30th for only $10.50!
This is my latest nude obsession. The color glides on seamlessly and lasts me quite a long time. 

Comments

Popular Posts