What I've been wearing lately


It's taken me a long time to get my wardrobe to where it is now. I've probably gone through just about every clothing/style phase a person can go through. I finally feel that I have such a strong sense of self now and I know what styles work best for me and what don't. I don't fall victim to "trends" anymore unless that trend is going to be around for a while and I know I will wear it year after year.
I've recently been eyeing up these jeans from Zara. Could I really pull off the "mom" jean look though? Lol, I just don't know. I may just order them and see how they fit. I'm always seeing them on bloggers and love how they look, I just want them to be somewhat snug on me. I'm sure you'll be seeing a post on them soon once I cave and order them. (:
I've realized since writing out this post that so many items are no longer available. I'll do my best from now on to find similar items.
Be sure to follow my blog and also to follow me on Instagram, mariekaylaxx

Xoxo
























Honestly, not too sure how I feel about this sweater. I purchased it on impulse and it has just been sitting in my closet. I do have it currently up for sale on my poshmark account, kaylamariets, if you're interested in buying it.























Comments

Popular Posts